- Parent Category: Administration and Student Services
- Category: Student Services Directorate
- Published on 08 May 2016
In fulfilling the pertinent objectives set by the university the student service directorate provides the following basic services for students.
- Cafeteria service
- Dormitory service
- Health service
- Guidance and counseling service
- Recreation and supporting student club
- Special assistance to student who are at special need
- Providing support to student union of the university.
Coordinates and facilitates other administrative issues concerning the well-being security and discipline of students in collaboration with other offices in the university.