- Parent Category: Business and Development
- Category: Construction Project
- Published on 07 May 2016
CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OFFICE
The Office of Construction Projects performs the following main activities
- Provides building and infrastructure designs/plans from consultants and itself.
- Checks the projects plans and their constructions are as cost efficient as possible.
- Supervises ongoing buildings and infrastructure constructions by time, quality and price schedules as per the contract agreements.
- Confirms the projects are suitable for teaching – learning process.
- Supervises maintenance works on existing buildings and infrastructures.
- Facilitates and crosschecks payment certificate for mini projects under it and consultants.
- Facilitates finished projects for acceptance and handing over.
Accepts engineering students for internship place